WARNING AND INFORMATION
Our Academy has been permanently monitoring the evolution of the outbreak of the new Coronavirus Covid-19 and we have been following the recommendations issued by the competent national and international entities, namely IATA (International Air Transport Association), the World Health Organization (WHO), the European Center of Disease Prevention and Control as well as the National and Regional Directorate of Health and by the national aeronautical entity (ANAC).
IF YOU ARE STUDYING WITH US‚ BE AWARE THAT
Sevenair Academy had adopted preventive measures‚ to have a more effective response when dealing with students that may present symptoms‚ such as fever‚ acute cough or respiratory problem.
- Reinforcement of individual protection masks onboard;
- Prevention kits‚ in addition to the existing first aid kits;
- Reinforcement of disinfectant units for the adequate hands’ hygiene and disinfection of common work areas.
- Reinforcement of procedures to be adopted by the instructors/crew members‚ who will act under the instructions issued by the health authorities‚ whenever passengers show signs of illness‚ such as fever‚ acute cough or respiratory problem.
MEANWHILE‚ STUDENTS CAN UNDERTAKE‚ ONBOARD OR NOT‚ SIMPLE AND PREVENTIVE MEASURES‚ SUCH AS:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds‚ and especially after sneezing or coughing.
- Cover your nose and mouth (with a tissue or similar and never with your hands) when sneezing or coughing.
- In case of fever or general malaise‚ the students should consult a doctor before came to Sevenair Academy
- National Health Line (No. 808 24 24 24 ).