EASA MEP/CPL/IR with PBN Modular PROGRAMME
Sevenair Academy offers EASA MEP/CPL/IR for aeroplanes with PBN training from its facilities in Cascais (LPCS), Portugal. The EASA MEP/CPL/IR with PBN Modular Course aim is to train PPL(A) License holders to obtain CPL(A) license with MEP(A) and ME Instrument Rating with PBN according to EASA FCL.305.
On the successful completion of the course the student graduates with a Commercial Pilot License CPL(A) with Multi Engine (MEP), Instrument (IR), Performance Based Navigation (PBN) ratings complying with EASA regulations.
Why Choose Sevenair Academy?
- 32+ years pilot training experience
- International training environment (37 nationalities amongst students)
- Modern training aircraft equipped with glass cockpit avionics
- More than 6000 professionals graduated over the years
- Part of Sevenair Group, a leading European general aviation group
For those candidates requiring a loan Sevenair Academy has two active agreements:
- CGD – Caixa Geral de Depósitos. Tiago Teles | firstname.lastname@example.org | +351 219109126 | +351 931716625.
- Cepheus. Nuno Carvalho | email@example.com| +351 928157614. José Carvalho | firstname.lastname@example.org +351938950 069.
- MaxFinance Credit Intermediary. Euclides Lemba | email@example.com | +351 960228652.
- Novobanco. Luis Damião | firstname.lastname@example.org | +351 218836440.
EASA Modular MEP/CPL/IR with PBN Details
- Ground school schedule: Distance learning
- Flight training schedule: Every day including weekends and according to scheduling
- Duration: Approximately 3 months, subject to scheduling
- Location: Cascais (LPCS), Portugal
- Training: State-of-the-art facilities, latest-generation simulator devices and modern aircraft equipped with glass cockpit avionics from Garmin
- Batch size: 6 cadets per batch (maximum)
Screening and Minimum Requirements
- Screening — Pass a COMPASS Test, Verbal reasoning plus a Coach interview and English assessment (if not holder of a English LPC ICAO level 4 minimum)
- Experience — Be holder of an EASA PPL(A) licence with Night Flight (NF) endorsed and 159 hours total time of which 100 hours as PIC (pilot in command)
- ATPL Theory — Be holder of an EASA ATPL Theory certificate
- English language — Be fluent in English (verbal and written). Non-native English speakers must be holder of ELP ICAO level 4 (or higher) prior to the start of training
- Medical — Be holder of an EASA Class 1 Medical certificate
- Visas — Have the unrestricted right to live, study and work in the European Union or be able to be eligible for a Visa
- Background — Produce a clean Criminal Record Check (CRC) basic disclosure certificate
29H of theory training
40H real flight training on Multi Engine glass-cockpit aircraft
40H flight training on FNPT II MEP simulator
03H real flight skill test
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE COST?
Selection fees (psychological, Compass, etc.)
Distance learning and digital books
Uniform and flight bag
40H real flight training on glass-cockpit MEP aircraft
40 flight training on MEP FNPTII simulator
MEP/CPL/IR Skill test
ANAC (Portuguese civil aviation authority) registration
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE COST?
Travel to and from the training location
Accommodation – can be purchased via Sevenair Academy partners or sourced independently
Visas (if required)
Additional training above and beyond what is included in the program (if required)
Food and other personal living costs
MEP/CPL/IR MODULAR COURSE WITH PBN (PERFORMANCE BASED NAVIGATION)
Theory hours: 29 hours
Flight training hours: 80 hours (40h on Glass-cockpit MEP Aircraft and 40h on MEP FNPT II)
Skill tests: 03 hours