The Integrated Course for the Airline Transport Pilot License — ATPL(A) — allows trainees to take all of the theoretical and practical training required, from zero time to ATPL Pilot in 16 months, providing the necessary skills to compete for an airline job.
- Minimum age of 17 years at the moment of applying
- 12th grade level of Maths and Physics
- Be in good health and able to achieve the requirements to issue/hold a Medical Certificate Class 1
- Be Proficient in English language (ICAO English proficiency level 4)
- ATO assessment (psychometric test, english, maths, physics evaluation, etc)
|Air Law & ATC Procedures||60H|
|Airframes & Systems||42H|
|Mass & Balance||24H|
|Flight Plan & Monitoring||108H|
|Human Perform & Limitation||51H|
|Principles of Flight||54H|
|VFR & IFR Communications||36H|
|Math & Physics||33H|
- Contact flight
- Instrument flight
- Night flight
- Cessna C150/2
- Socata Tampico TB09
- Tecnam P2010
- Tecnam P2006T
- ALSIM FNPTII
(Full) January 2020
(Full) May 2020
(Full) September 2020
(Open – Day/Night) November 2020
18 to 36 months
Theory: 968 to 1018 hours
Flying: 156 to 500 hours
The pilot will be holder of an CPL(A) Flight Crew License with ATPL(A) Theory frozen endorsed with the following class and rating:
Fill the form with your info and questions. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your contact.
We'll get back to you as soon as possible.