Flight Dispatcher (or Flight Operations Officer) is a vital link between the operations room and the air crew. Assists in the planning, tasking and monitoring of air operations. The FOO/FD license allows its holder the dispatch of flights, after analysing all relevant operational requirements for the safe conduct of flights and the preparation and presentation of a briefing, which must be dispatched in conjunction with the pilot responsible for the flight.
- Have attained 18 years of age at the date of issue of the license
- Have completed the 12th year of education in an area that includes the Mathematics and Physics subjects; or have completed compulsory minimum schooling and completed examinations, successfully, in the subjects of Mathematics and Physics at the FOO/FD school
- Demonstrate knowledge of the English language
- Demonstrate practical aptitude for the function, upon approval of the practical component of the course, to be held at FOO/FD School
- Have three months of experience declared by an air operator or operational dispatch organization
Aim of the Course
The aim of the Flight Operations Officers / Flight Dispatchers (FOO/FD) Course is to train personnel, with or without previous aviation experience, to undertake the duties and responsibilities described at International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) and National Regulations, and be appropriate training in all the subjects required for adequate control and supervision of aircraft operation.
Training Syllabi Phases
|PHASE 01 – ELEMENTARY TRAINING||54H|
|PHASE 02 – BASIC TRAINING||420H|
|PHASE 03 – ADVANCED TRAINING||45H|
|PHASE 04 – PRACTICAL TRAINING||(90 WORKING DAYS) 720H|
13th January, 2020
Total: 1239 hours
The training syllabi of the courses to be taught in Sevenair Academy Partner, Air Dream College (ADC) are in accordance with the requirements formulated for each course on Doc 7192-AN/857 – Part D-3 – Flight Operations Officers/Flight Dispatchers, Annex 6 – Operation of Aircraft, Part I – International Commercial Air Transport – Aeroplanes, Regulation (EC) No 2018/1139 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 04 July 2018, Commission Regulation (EU) No 965/2012 of 5 October 2012, Regulation No 614/2018 – National Civil Aviation Agency – Republic Diary, 2th series – No 183 – 21 of September 2018 and International Federation of Airline Dispatchers Association Regulations, as contemplated therein.
Fill the form with your info and questions. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your contact.
We'll get back to you as soon as possible.