Emirates Flight Training Academy is currently looking for Flight Instructors to be based in Dubai.
- Aircraft model: Other – Fixed Wing Piston Single Engine
- Type required: Yes
- Languages: English
- Ab-initio flying instructional experience in a large ATO;
- 700 hours of total flying experience;
- 350 hours as a flight instructor;
- ICAO ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- ICAO Level 5 proficiency in English language or higher;
- ICAO Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- Exceptional instructional technique, with an understanding of a broad range of teaching methodologies;
- High computer literacy;
- FI(A) rating;
- Night and Instrument privileges.
- 200 hours IFR time.
Please make sure you attach the following documents to your online application:
- CPL/ATPL License or Certificate
- Class 1 Medical Certificate with no limitations (except visual corrections)
- Last 3 pages of logbook
- ICAO English Language Proficiency Certificate*
- No-incident/accident certificate issued by a Civil Aviation Authority*