CABIN CREW RECRUITMENT DAY – 17 MARCH OPORTO
- Oporto (Porto), Portugal
- Do you dream of an office at 40,000ft?
- Do you dream to fly in a company that operates single-use plastic free flights and is sustainably responsible?
- Age: 21 years old;
- Height: above 1,60 m (Women) and 1,70 m (Men);
- Fluent in English and preferably another language;
- High School diploma (Portuguese 12º Year);
- Good swimming skills;
- Medically Fit (good physical and mental health).
- Nonsmokers and no corrective glasses or contact lenses;
- Availability for long periods abroad;
- Well-groomed with impeccable manners;
- Responsible, mature and team orientated;
- Friendly personality, costumer oriented with willingness to serve;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Cabin Crew Attestation, issued by our partner MACF – Aviation Training and Consultants.
If you wish to apply please submit your CV, face and full body photos until the 13TH OF MARCH. Candidates with experience also need to submit Cabin Crew Attestation and Medical Report.