We Keep you Current
Great news from our Pilot Academy — Take advantage of our special campaign valid for all new ATPL students from September and November courses. We assume the cost and guarantee the validity of your qualifications until you gets a job or at most for a period of 2 years after completing the ATPL Course, giving you extra time and keep you current.
ATPL Integrated Programme
Sevenair Academy offers EASA integrated Airline Transport Pilot License for aeroplanes (ATPL(A)) training from its facilities in Cascais (LPCS), Portugal.
The integrated ATPL(A) course takes aspiring pilots with little or no experience through theoretical knowledge training, single and multi-engine piston aircraft flying, Performance Based Navigation (PBN), Multi-Crew Cooperation (MCC) and Upset Prevention and Recovery (UPRT) to graduate with a frozen ATPL(A) license.
On the successful completion of the course the student graduates with an EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) Commercial Pilot License CPL(A) with Single engine (SEP), Multi Engine (MEP) and Instrument (IR) Ratings which allows to start a career as a pilot on commercial passenger or cargo aircraft. The EASA license is accepted in all EASA member states (32 countries) and widely around the globe.
Rodrigo Cantante, ATPL Student
Luís Martins, Flight Instructor
ATPL Integrated Intensive Programme
ATPL Integrated Combined Programme
Without limiting the generality of all ATPL(A) pilot training, this timeline samples may include changes to programs, courses, fees, regulations and policies or schedules.
For those candidates requiring a loan Sevenair Academy has two active agreements:
EASA Integrated ATPL(A) Details
- Ground School Schedule
- Intensive: Monday to Friday from 09h30 to 17h30
- Combined: Monday to Friday from 18h30 to 21h30
- Flight training schedule: Every day including weekends and according to scheduling
- Duration: Approximately 24 months, subject to scheduling
- Required Experience: Little or none
- Locations: Cascais (LPCS)
- Training: State-of-the-art facilities, latest-generation simulator devices and modern aircraft equipped with glass cockpit avionics
- Age — Be at least 17 to submit an application;
- Education — 12th grade of Secondary School (Portugal) or International equivalent;
- Maths and Physics — Mathematics and Physics of 12th grade of secondary school or equivalent. If the student has a different secondary school origin these subjects and exams will be provided by SEVENAIR ACADEMY without additional costs;
- English Language — Be fluent in English (verbal and written). Non-native English speakers must achieve ICAO level 4 or equivalent prior to the start of training;
- Medical — Be able to obtain EASA Class 1 Medical certificate;
- Visas —Have the unrestricted right to live, study and work in the European Union or Switzerland or be able to be eligible for a Visa;
- Background and selection — Produce a clean Criminal Record Check (CRC) basic disclosure certificate;
- Compass Test — Computerized Pilot Aptitude Screening System will test pilot’s psychometrics and motor skills.
- Psychological Interview — An interview with one of our in-house psychologists that will provide a personality evaluation;
- Physical Aptitude Test — A short test done in cooperation with Fitness Hut, Portugal’s leading fitness club chain that will analyze the candidate’s general health condition. (this is not eliminatory but an awareness for the general health cares a pilot is required to have); Swimming test. This will replicate an airline’s water drill and will confirm the ability to swim. It’s eliminatory.
|Air Law & ATC Procedures||60H|
|Airframes & Systems||39H|
|Mass & Balance||24H|
|Flight Plan & Monitoring||108H|
|Human Perform & Limitation||51H|
|Principles of Flight||60H|
|VFR & IFR Communications||36H|
|Math & Physics||33H|
|ATP Extra Subjects|
|Math & Physics||33H|
- Contact flight
- Instrument flight
- Night flight
- Single Engine Aircraft
- Multi Engine Aircraft
*Includes *4h30 Advanced UPRT
*1 – 1st Officer program. Subject to route availability and initial screening approval. Line training with 250h or 6 months.
(Open) 8, November 2021
Approximately 24 months
ATPL Course Hours
960 hours of Ground School
160:30 real Flight Hours
39 hours in Multi Engine Aircraft
40 hours of Simulator Training
16 hours MCC Simulator Training
Cadet Program Hours
Up to 1024 hours Theory
Up to 505 hours Flight Time
39 hours on Multi Engine
Up to 250 hours of Glass Cockpit
115 hours as PIC
Line Training as First Officer
The pilot will be holder of an CPL(A) Flight Crew License with ATPL(A) Theory frozen endorsed with the following class and rating:
Fill the form with your info and questions. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your contact.
We'll get back to you as soon as possible.