Este Curso da Sevenair Academy destina-se aos alunos que pretendam integrar uma carreira profissional na Aviação Civil como Oficial de Operações de Voo.
Após esta formação teórica e prática o aluno terá todas as valências para analisar e elaborar planos de voo, desempenhar funções de despacho operacional de cada voo, estabelecer comunicação com a aeronave, controlar horários e espaços de tempo para cada voo (slots).
Requisitos de Admissão
- Have attained 18 years of age at the date of issue of the license
- Have completed the 12th year of education in an area that includes the Mathematics and Physics subjects; or have completed compulsory minimum schooling and completed examinations, successfully, in the subjects of Mathematics and Physics at the FOO/FD school
- Demonstrate knowledge of the English language
- Demonstrate practical aptitude for the function, upon approval of the practical component of the course, to be held at FOO/FD School
- Have three months of experience declared by an air operator or operational dispatch organization
Objetivos do Curso
The aim of the Flight Operations Officers / Flight Dispatchers (FOO/FD) Course is to train personnel, with or without previous aviation experience, to undertake the duties and responsibilities described at International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) and National Regulations, and be appropriate training in all the subjects required for adequate control and supervision of aircraft operation.
Fases da Formação Syllabi
|01 – Treino Elementar||54H|
|02 – Formação Base||420H|
|03 – Treino Avançado||45H|
|04 – Treino Prático||(90 dia de trabalho) 720H|
Detalhes do Curso
13 de Janeiro, 2020
Total: 1239 horas
Estágio (formação em trabalho)
The training syllabi of the courses to be taught in Sevenair Academy Partner, Air Dream College (ADC) are in accordance with the requirements formulated for each course on Doc 7192-AN/857 – Part D-3 – Flight Operations Officers/Flight Dispatchers, Annex 6 – Operation of Aircraft, Part I – International Commercial Air Transport – Aeroplanes, Regulation (EC) No 2018/1139 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 04 July 2018, Commission Regulation (EU) No 965/2012 of 5 October 2012, Regulation No 614/2018 – National Civil Aviation Agency – Republic Diary, 2th series – No 183 – 21 of September 2018 and International Federation of Airline Dispatchers Association Regulations, as contemplated therein.
Fill the form with your info and questions. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your contact.
We'll get back to you as soon as possible.